Hydrate dry skin and hair with Mystiq Living’s DIY winter care combo kit
Winters are the most dreaded time of the year. It is not only because it's chilly outside, but also due to the harsh environmental conditions that make your skin appear dry and your hair looks lifeless. Few people also suffer from decongestion issues in winters. Taking care of your skin and hair is essential to keep them hydrated, soft, and healthy.
How do you keep your hair and skin hydrated in winter?
Mystiq Living has come up with an exotic All-In-One DIY Winter Care Kit that is helpful in keeping the harsh effects of the winter season away while making your skin glow and hair shine. This winter care combo comprises the following effective ingredients:
- Coconut oil: It acts as a deep moisturizer for skin as well as hair. This transparent oil can nourish the cracked skin, cuticles of the hair, nails, cracked heels, and even chapped lips. Coconut oil also has the ability to prevent premature greying of hair, remove dandruff, add shine, and nourish the scalp. You can massage it daily on your skin and hair before bathing to achieve moisturized skin and shiny hair.
- Sweet almond oil: Cold-pressed sweet almond oil is an excellent moisturizer that can be applied to dry skin and hair. The components of almonds such as Vitamin E, Zinc, proteins, potassium, etc. along with the antioxidant properties have the power to lighten scars, spots, and blemishes on the skin. This light-weight textured oil is easy to absorb making it the best oil for hydrating the skin. Almond oil is also useful for inducing hair growth and soothing flaking, itching scalp.
- Tea tree oil: This nourishing oil is said to enhance the condition of the hair by preventing dandruff, reducing hair fall, and treating fungal infection of the skin. The aromatic tea tree oil has antibacterial and antifungal qualities that can soothe dry, itchy skin and inflammation.
- Eucalyptus oil: Eucalyptus oil is beneficial for decongesting the chest when suffering from cough and cold. Put a few drops of eucalyptus oil on the handkerchief/ tissue and inhale it frequently for clearing the nose and relieving cough. Alternatively, you can take steam with hot water having a few drops of this oil
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe vera gel consists of essential nourishing minerals, Vitamin C, E, and Beta-carotene that offers nourishing, antioxidants, and anti-ageing properties. That makes it suitable to hydrate dry, flaking, and itching skin as well as hair in winters.
Using Mystiq Living’s All-In-One DIY Winter Care Kit, you can prepare many easy-to-use DIYs for your skin, hair, and overall health at home.
DIY for soft skin in winter
Ingredients: Mix 1-2 drops of tea tree oil, along with 12 drops of carrier oil such as almond oil or coconut oil
Directions to use: Apply this mixture on your face and body for glowing, soft, nourished, and healthy skin in winters. You can apply this mix daily throughout the winters.
DIY for treating dry and brittle hair in winter
Ingredients: Mix 4-5 drops of tea tree oil with 1-2 tablespoons of cold-pressed coconut oil.
Directions to use: Apply this mixture to your scalp, and hair. Massage thoroughly and leave on for 30-60 minutes or overnight. Wash your hair thereafter with a mild shampoo to attain lustrous, bouncy hair and a dandruff-free scalp.
DIY for hydrating skin
Mystiq Living’s Aloe Vera Gel is in its purest form thus you can apply it directly to your skin to get rid of dryness, reduce visible scars, and hydrate the skin to appear smooth, glowing, and even-tone. Due to its antibacterial properties, aloe vera helps in preventing acne.
Aloe Vera gel can also be applied directly on the scalp and hair to attain lustrous, voluminous hair and a healthy, problem-free scalp.
DIY for decongestion of chest
Ingredients: Take 100ml of hot water in a container/bowl and add 3-4 drops of eucalyptus oil.
Directions to use: You need to simply inhale the steam for a few minutes and you will feel the chest clearing off slowly and gradually while you get relieved from cough and cold.
Choose Nourishment Choose Mystiq Living
You can easily get this combination of Originals- Single ingredient products through Mystiq Living’s winter care combo kit having coconut oil, almond oil, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, and aloe vera gel.Create nourishing skin and hair care products that are free from toxins, chemicals, and harmful ingredients. You can expect 100% natural products that are going to make your skin and hair nourished, beautiful and shiny throughout the year. Buy plant based skin care essentials for Happy Winters!